[TowerTalk] Rohn Tilt Over Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Tilt Over Tower
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 11:25:40 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/01 8:16:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, k1my@qwest.net
writes:

> I have just acquired a used Rohn 45 tilt over tower. Does anyone have a
>  manual that they can copy for me. I will gladly reimburse you for your
>  costs.

    Do you mean tiltover from a hinged base or fold-over halfway up the
tower? Either way there's no manual as such but the pertinent info is in all
Rohn catalogs. Even though they've discontinued the fold-over, it's still in
their latest Consumer Catalog.  <A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>
Champion Radio Products</A> has them.

Cheers,    Steve    K7LXC
Champion Radio Products