[TowerTalk] List housekeeping question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] List housekeeping question
From: UpTheTower@aol.com (UpTheTower@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 13:14:50 EDT
Hello, TowerTalkians --

    The biggest problem I have with bounced emails addressed to the reflector
is the incompatibility of MIME (and HTML) email formats with the
contesting.com majordomo (which is sort of the list operating system).

    Not long ago we discussed how to get Outlook and Outlook Express messages
changed so that's worked well but I'm stumped on AOL V6 which apparently puts
everything in MIME formatting. I use V5 and it works fine but does anyone
have any clue how, if at all, you can turn off the V6 MIME formatting? ANY
help appreciated.

Cheers,    Steve    K7LXC
TT Administrator

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="a">http://www.championradio.com</A>

-----