[TowerTalk] Lightnng protection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightnng protection
From: eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com (Eugene Jensen)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:37:20 -0400
THE "GROUNDS" FOR LIGHTNING & EMP PROTECTION, SECOND EDITION and is well
worth the cost.  It well bring you up to speed very quickly.  You can get
from the list Sponsor and I'm sure if you call him he bring a copy to
Dayton. Sure taught me what I was doing wrong with a secord story Ham
Station. After I finished reading the book on a trip to England, I quickly
grounded all my coaxial cables at the base of my tower.  Lightening is a
pretty complicated subject but the book really puts it into perspective and
sure kills a lot of my misconceptions of what I believed.  73's Gene K2QWD