[TowerTalk] N3RR Website - Lightning Protection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] N3RR Website - Lightning Protection
From: howk2@hotmail.com (Howard Klein)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:26:20
Bill,

Just finished reading your updated web page. First I would like to thank you
for taking the time and sharing so much valuable information. Your Beverage
antenna section is very valuable practical material. Second,I must protest
about all the projects you have added to my "must do" list :). It is
definitely beverage time at this QTH.

Howard...K2HK