[TowerTalk] TRX-80 Raising Fixture

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TRX-80 Raising Fixture
From: ssouva@twcny.rr.com (Scott & Sherry Souva)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:24:14 -0400
Does anyone have the physical dimensions and/or a parts list of the US Tower
TRX-80?  A close up shot of the unit would really help.  I have been
thinking about homebrewing a raising fixture and wonder if it would be
economical.  From the pictures, it sure looks simple enough.

Of course, if you happen to have a TRX-80 in Upstate NY and wouldn't mind
loaning one out, I would love to talk to you. The concrete for my new TX-455
was poured on Saturday.  Now I need a plan to get the tower in the air!

73 de KG2S,

Scott Souva
ssouva@twcny.rr.com

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----