[TowerTalk] Anybody try the F12 XR49 or XR51

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anybody try the F12 XR49 or XR51
From: (Mel Martin)
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 09:55:24 -0400
Well I'm finally replacing the beams I lost in the Ice storm of '98. I
have a 150' guyed tower with a HyGain HDR300A, and I'm wondering what to
put on top. That XR49 looks interesting! Anyone tried it? Perhaps a
better choice for me would be the XR51 (40M fan)... anyone care to
relate their experience these? I would like to hear any info regarding
their installation. They are bigger than anything I've tried to install
in the past.  Another possibility would be a more modest HyGain TH11
with a 2 el 40. Any suggestions for a reasonable antenna to stack with
the TH11? Stacking distance?

Thanks in advance.

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A