[TowerTalk] wayward rotor

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] wayward rotor
From: (Sain'T Tom)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:26:24 -0500
When the bar is pressed for COUNTER-CLOCKWISE rotation,my Yaesu G1000-SDX
rotor takes off quickly in the clockwise direction for about 40 degrees
before it begins its COUNTER-CLOCKWISE movement.

When the bar is released from COUNTER-CLOCKWISE rotation, the rotor takes
off for 15 more COUNTER-CLOCKWISE degrees before it stops.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

When the bar is pressed or released for clockwise rotation, operation is

Tom K4RV

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A