[TowerTalk] Lightnng protection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightnng protection
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:18:55 -0400
I do not have anything further than the second ed (the last
by Roger Block).  It was my understanding that there was a
third ed of the "Grounds" book.  Roger and Ken did co-author
shorter tomes addressed specifically to hams (known by
us'ems at Poly as The Ham(fest) Bulletin") and another for
commercial users.  The title of the latter book was, if
memory serves, the same as what is shown below.

What does the PolyPhaser web site say?