[TowerTalk] antenna mounts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] antenna mounts
From: (Bruce Makas)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:42:08 -0700
Two questions:

1. I have a rotating tower, how do I mount the antenna to the tower? I
recall that there are several venders that sell these mounts.

2. I have a non-rotating tower and I want to mount a beam in a fixed
direction to this tower. If a face of the tower is not in line with the
direction I want, how do I mount the antenna? There needs to be some form of
adjustment, I would think.

Thanks in advance.

Bruce, K1MY

Sunny Sun Lakes, Arizona

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A