[TowerTalk] [Q] remote COAX switches?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Q] remote COAX switches?
From: khopper@uchicago.edu (Ken Hopper)
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 09:02:11 -0500
Hi, I am trying to figure out a way to get more coax into the shack (second
floor bedroom). I have never investigated REMOTE COAX SWITCHES but they look
like a possible solution.

Does anyone have a recommendation or experience with a particular brand?  what
about relay contact burning due to RF? are they reliable?

mny tnx,
de ken n9vv at n9vv dot com
http://www.n9vv.com

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----