[TowerTalk] base hardware for tri-ex lm354, first call or ??? - BUILD YO

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] base hardware for tri-ex lm354, first call or ??? - BUILD YOUR OWN!
From: solitsky@acsu.buffalo.edu (Scott E. Olitsky)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 16:46:59 -0400
Think twice, 3 times and a fourth before you deal with them.  If you make
your own production plant, design your own hardware and build the factory
you will get it sooner (as in faster than never).  In addition you will not
have to put up with all the grief and aggrevation.  The list of people
getting lied to and charged keeps getting longer...don't add your name to it
if you can help it.

Scott
AC3A