[TowerTalk] Cinch Jones connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cinch Jones connectors
From: (Bruce Makas)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:02:19 -0700
I have needs of Cinch Jones connectors for an antenna project that I am
working on but am a little confused by what is available.

Series 300 is the one everyone seems to be looking for but Cinch no longer
makes an 8 pin series 300 version (I wonder why). Ref:

Cinch does manufacture a 2400 series that seems to be very similar to the
300 series but a little larger. Is that the only difference and if so is it
an appropriate alternative to the 300 series?

I have also run across a Cinch Jones connector B754 (plug) and B764
(socket). Does anyone know what this 8 pin connector is? Will it do the job?

If all else fails, does anyone else make an 8 pin plug/panel mount socket
that is good for our applications? Who stocks them?

Thanks in advance,

Bruce K1MY

Sunny Sun Lakes, Arizona

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A