[TowerTalk] Slight correction

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Slight correction
From: (Bill Hider)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:17:26 +0100
The formula for the wind area should have said:

"the integral from 0 to Dia of 1/2 surface area of each tube (0.5 x Pi x
Dia), where Dia is the Outside diameter of the tube"

This is because only one side of the tube is exposed to the wind at any
time.  I read and re-read my prior posting, sent it, then saw that I left
off the 1/2.

Bill, N3RR

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A