[TowerTalk] Force 12 EF-240X

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 EF-240X
From: w5kp@swbell.net (J. Kincade)
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 21:25:27 -0500
Does this antenna use a truss for its 24' boom? F12 book is not clear on
this, but does show a photo of an EF-240S (18' boom) without a truss. It
will make a difference in planning where on the mast to put the C3XLD, whose
33' boom is trussed.
Tks,
Jerry W5KP

P.S. It was a pleasure to meet all the folks I ran into at HamCom in Dallas
today. Great fest. Even got an autographed copy of "Array Of Light" from Tom
the F12 man himself, and met several Tower Talkians. Tower hardware was
practically non-existent, but there were at least 25,000 MFJ clocks for sale
to make up for it.

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----