[TowerTalk] Connectors for RG-142?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connectors for RG-142?
From: (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:52:42 -0400
I've just inherited approx. 50 feet of RG-142 that I'd like to break up
and use as jumpers in the shack.

What connectors are available for this double-shielded coax, and how
hard are they to put on? Do I need any special hardware?  My source
*may* have a connector tool, but if so I suspect it's for BNCs or TNCs

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A