[TowerTalk] Galvanized Hardware

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Galvanized Hardware
From: (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 11 Jun 2001 05:33:16 -0700
While we're on the topic of hardware - is there a decent source for Rohn-like
galvanized hardware other than Rohn itself?

I'd especially like to get my hands on some of the galvanized U-bolts that are
used around tower legs to hold some custom side mounts, but am also interested
in one-off bolts/nuts for things like guy assemblies, etc.

73 Mike N2MG

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A