[TowerTalk] Cement Caps

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cement Caps
From: (asfco)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:57:07 -0400
I have installed the 'wonder pole' for my e-z way tower  but I am
wondering is a concrete cap really necessary??
according to the origional instruction manual a cap is not mentioned ..
seems to me a cap of say 6-8" x 3'  would be of little benefit .
this mounting post is rock solid just the way it is
Steve W2GB

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A