[TowerTalk] Fw: Re: FAQ eliminated?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Re: FAQ eliminated?
From: (
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:37:21 -0400
Hopefully the Stacking separation distances and other noteworthy FAQ's
will be added to the new Hy-Gain website soon.

When I gave the referral, I was unaware Hy-Gain's newly designed web site
had deleted the FAQ section. Response to my request below.

Jim Miller, K4SQR
4-Square Experts, Stack Yagi
& Remote Antenna Switching Systems