To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] INSULATED MAST
From: (Stephen Sala)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:24:38 -0700
I recently bought an M2 eight element fm 2 meter beam  to install at the top
of my mast on my tower.  Where do I purchase an insulated mast section for
the 2 meter beam that I can connect to my 2 inch steel mast at the top of
the tower?  I don't remember reading in the m2 literature  that I needed an
insulated mast though.  But, I don't want to affect the pattern.
Steve K7AWB

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A