[TowerTalk] TIC rotator assembly

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TIC rotator assembly
From: (
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:23:15 EDT
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    While I've taken a TIC ring rotator down, I've never installed one. Can
one person on the tower install it by himself or does it take two people? I
suspect two since it appears that there's a bunch of times you might need 3
or 4 hands during the installation. Tnx for your input.

Cheers,     Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A