[TowerTalk] Loose anchors and rock

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loose anchors and rock
From: (Barry Kutner)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:57:31 -0000
Hi all,
This isn't exactly a tower application, but semi-related...

I have threaded anchors in rock that are used for a pool cover. The
anchors are stainless steel, and are similar to lead masonry
anchors I've seen at Home Depot. Some of the anchors have
loosened in the rock. Is there some kind of epoxy or other material
I can use to tighten things back up?
Barry W2UP
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet:
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate:

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A