[TowerTalk] Antenna Spacing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Spacing
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 01:15:36 +0100
John,

I have a F12 180C @ 149 ft with a 5 L HyGain 10M @ 145 ft. The 180C is
*not* 180 deg, it is in line with the boom of the 10M.  No problems and
Tom Shiller says this is a normal config.  The 180C does not have the
interaction that shorter, linesr loaded dipoles would have.

To really get the picture, model it with EZNEC.  The antennas you are
considering
are fairly easy to model.  The most difficult would be the 180C, but check
with Tom and
he may have the model parameters or you.

73,
Bill, N3RR