[TowerTalk] Father's Day gift ideas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Father's Day gift ideas
From: (J. Kincade)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:51:02 -0500
How about a Klein "Haven" type wire grip (as opposed to the Klein "Chicago"
grip, which has more moving parts), takes 1/8" to 1/2" wire, about $58 at
your local Klein dealer. Just bought one, a very nicely made little tool. I
may get a couple more so I can work three guys at once for temporaries, but
then of course I have to get two more comealongs, too. Dang. Pasting money
onto the hole in the sky again...  :-)
73, Jerry W5KP

> OK, now I need something to tell my wife to get for me.  Any ideas?
> Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A