[TowerTalk] Tensioning guys

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tensioning guys
From: (J. Kincade)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:12:26 -0500
I understand the methodology of the Klein grips and comealongs, I think, but
how, exactly, do you attach the lower end of the comealong to the guy rod
shaft without interfering with the equalizer plates, etc.? I'll have about
3' of 5/8" galvanized rod sticking out of the ground at about a 41 degree
angle... Maybe I'm making this harder than it is, just because I haven't
done it yet, but the vision isn't perfectly clear yet.

And Stan, I believe you.

73, Jerry W5KP

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A