[TowerTalk] Tensioning guys

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tensioning guys
From: (
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:30:45 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/01 6:37:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

> You may need to add an oversized shackle to
>  the hole in the galvanized rod in order to accommodate both the equalizer
>  plate and the temporary attachment point for the comealong.

    I use a nylon sling webbing around the neck of the anchor rod as a choker
and attach the comealong to it. That way nothing interfers with the
turnbuckle attachment point or anchor rod eye.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A