[TowerTalk] tower climbing belt for sale

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower climbing belt for sale
From: (Wally Klinger)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:24:45
I am sorry if this post is not appropriate for the list, but...
I have for sale an almost new in the box KLEIN model 5480NCP climbing belt
for 38-40 inch waist. comes with a BUHRKE 6 foot nylon line with two
snap-hooks. I bought it about 9 or 10 years ago, used it a few times, and
put it in the box. I wanted to use it recently and found that it "shrunk" on
me...go figure!!!
eMail me directly.....

73--Wally Klinger W9BEA

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A