[TowerTalk] National Electrical Code

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] National Electrical Code
From: (Thomas A. Gallagher)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:09:53 -0700
Does anyone have any practical experience in complying with the NEC
(particularly as adopted into the 1998 California Electrical Code).
Sections 810-51 through 58 of the Calif. code pertain specifically to
amateur antenna systems and require compliance with certain other code
sections.  The 2001 ARRL Handbook has a section on the NEC, but seems to
contain some errors.  I would be happy to enlist the aid of a professional
engineer if someone could point me in the direction of one with tower and
feedline experience NEC experience.

Tom Gallagher, N6RA
San Francisco

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A