[TowerTalk] Removing Oil from a Motor

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Removing Oil from a Motor
From: (Ron KA4INM Youvan)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 01:23:48 +0000
Hi all:

  I got a 5 year battle with "contact dermatitis" from cleaning
rosin off of printed circuit boards with 1,1,1 Trichloroethane
using an old tooth brush.
  I recommend that no one get it on themselves, it doesn't seem to hurt
you as you use it, but in a few years your hand/s will be a mess.
  Also called `tech clean' and `methyl ether' or something like that.

  73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron  SENT Time and Date are UTC
      I upgraded to LINUX, the more I use it, the more I love it.
        It doesn't do everything for you, you must program it.
         Visit my HAM Web SITE at:

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A