[TowerTalk] Half Wave Verticals @ WWV/VH

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Half Wave Verticals @ WWV/VH
From: kh7m@hsa-kauai.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 12:05:13 -1000

> When I try the WWV URL below you've provided, it
> appears to be password protected.  What gives?

It is not protected,  it is a public site for NIST publicity
and their survey.  Did you type the URL,  of just click
on it?  Maybe you mistyped?  Don't know,  comes up
fine for me.  Have not heard of a problem from anyone
else....others having a problem?

73,  Jim   KH7M

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----