[TowerTalk] Half Wave Verticals @ WWV/VH

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Half Wave Verticals @ WWV/VH
From: (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:47:53 -0500

Are the antennas phased?  Or are they antennas for two different freqs?
They look the same heighth.  There's no mention of  coverage preferences in
the text; just 'omnidirectional'.

I'm thinking seriously now of elevating my ground mounted vertical to at
least 1/4-wave of 20m -- if it's good enough for WWV, it's good enough for

Can two antennas be fed for an omni-directional pattern?  Why two and not
just one?  :-)

I experienced no problem accessing the webpage; it came right up without a
logon/password dialog box.

dale, kg5u

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A