[TowerTalk] Rohn25 - different size bolt holes?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn25 - different size bolt holes?
From: Steve/n0tu" < (Steve/n0tu)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:27:49 -0600
Curious why?

Just acquired 60' some vintage of Rohn 25 good shape - no rust or
broken welds!  Why does it have different size bolt holes on the legs? That
is, where the legs nest together and have the 2-bolts per leg  one hole is
larger than the other. Is this a feature? Doesn't look like they've been
drilled out cuz the galvanizing is still in tack.  Should I use 2 different
size bolts to fit the holes.TIA Steve/n0tu

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A