[TowerTalk] TM370HD 70 foot motorized Sky Needle

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TM370HD 70 foot motorized Sky Needle
From: (Eugene Jensen)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:28:41 -0400
I have no knowledge of this particular tower.  My question is to the group:
How long ago was the last production run of this type of tower?  How good a
tower was it?  And what would you think would be a fair price for one in
good condition used??  73's Gene  K2QWD

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A