[TowerTalk] 7075-T6 Aluminum

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 7075-T6 Aluminum
From: (Greg Gobleman)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 05:57:39 -0500
I don't know about using 7075-T6 as a mast but you did ask about
other uses.  Something very similar, 7075-T9 is used as a popular
and tough arrow shaft.  What I don't know is, what the T6 or T9
designation means.  In manufacturing arrows they start with a
larger size tube and draw it down over many steps.

Greg K9ZM

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A