[TowerTalk] Pulley wheel (Sheave)replacements

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pulley wheel (Sheave)replacements
From: (
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:12:27 EDT
    Have you tried "Grainger"  Industrial Supply?   http//
This company is phenomenal with what they have in catalog and in stock.   You
have to have a "membership".....its free I think....I just made up a name,
and use the same one over and over when I go in. (like "Blank and Blank
Farms"....or "Such and So Enterprises") get a free catalog (about
5-6 inches thick) and its full of industrial rated tools, supplies, gear
boxes, electric moters, and all kinds of neat things Hams can make use of.

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A