[TowerTalk] Re: Stray RF yes and no

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Stray RF yes and no
From: davidw@copper.net (David J. Windisch)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 08:22:54 -0400
Hi, Ken:

Seems to me, re-reading some of your earlier archived posts, that you see
TTers as blind squirrels who still manage to find an acorn from time to
time.

There are many 'acorns' which make for loud signals, and many
'blind-squirrel-hams' finding and sharing the kernels of wisdom on TT.

Taking another anthropomorphism, your posts make me think of a Border Collie
amid felines as far as the eye can see.

Ideas may be good, bad, or mixtures of either quality, but, no matter what
their merit,  they generally get a chilly reception when the presenter comes
across as a scold.

I wish you well.   When will I hear your signal, loudly or otherwise, on the
bands?    Last time was a long time ago.

73, Dave, K3BHJ

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----