[TowerTalk] C4sxl and Yeasu 800

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C4sxl and Yeasu 800
From: ve6yc@home.com (Peter Larsen)
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:23:33 +0100
Hello All:
I have a stack of:
Hygain 1 elem 40 dipole
M2 6M7
Hygain TH6-DXX
I have been using a Yaesu 800  to rotate it. So of course
the gears are now broken in the rotator.
I am thinking of putting up a C4sxl to replace the HF antennas
and just sell off the 6M7.

My question is:
Will the Yaesu 800 handle the C4sxl? I have a spare one sitting
in my basement off of my short tower.

BTW the C4 will be at 72 feet.

(if there are any merchants lurking on the list please feel free
to contact me off of the list as to price and shipping of a
C4sxl.
I am in Western Canada.)
--
 Peter J. Larsen

> Is there another word for synonym?
http://members.home.net/ve6yc

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----