[TowerTalk] Trylon Update #3

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trylon Update #3
From: SPELUNK.SUENO@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:39:10 -0400
TT:

     Bottom section bolted together and set on top of cap (and missing
pieces of rebar cage installed), hole was inspected this morning (and
passed),  Georgia buggie and vibrator will be delivered on Wednesday AM, the
whole nine yards of concrete Wed PM.  (Yeah, the hole is a little bigger
than needed and the cap is ten inches above grade on the downhill side of
the form.)

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F
P.S.  My wife and I were watching "Castaway" on video last evening.  At the
part where Tom Hanks struggles to launch his makeshift raft into the water,
we looked at each other and I said, "That reminds me of me this afternoon
trying to get the tower into the hole."  Of course, I didn't look as starved
as he did.

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----