[TowerTalk] 40M FD Antenna

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40M FD Antenna
From: (
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 18:14:50 EDT
Out of curiosity, what antennas were truly outstanding during Field Day this
year? I used a full-wave, fed a quarter wave from one end (up 20 feet!) and
it performed "just okay", judging by how long it took me to get responses to
my CQ's.
You can E-mail your responses directly to me to save on bandwidth.
73, Bert N4CW (N4CW@AOL.COM)

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A