[TowerTalk] Spacing Question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Spacing Question
From: (Marvin L. Achterhof)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:36:32 -0400
Getting ready to put up a 52' crank-up tower and I'm wondering what kind of
spacing I should use for the antennas.  The plan is to have a F12 C-3, a 6m
(possibly a F12 EF-606) and a Cushcraft A27010S at the top.

I'm thinking about a half wavelength spacing; ie:  about 9 feet between the
C-3 and the 6m and about 3 feet between the 6m and the 2m/70cm.  This means
I'd have around a 15 foot mast (or a little more).  Am I even in the right
ball park??  I trying to keep the interaction to a minimum and keep the
mast as short a practical.

Thanks. . .

"A problem is an opportunity in work clothes."

*  Marvin L. (Butch) Achterhof  *
*             K4SM              *
*       *
*      *

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A