[TowerTalk] ham antennas on cellular towers - experiences??

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ham antennas on cellular towers - experiences??
From: (Rick)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:20:14 -0500
posted for Tom - ac5tm
Please reply to:

 I filed in my mind that someone sent out a web site for cell site
 information.  The club I belong to must come up with information
 because the owner of the property talking to a cell phone co on the
 thought of trading our tower for a new tower with cell equipment on it
along with
 our antennas(saves them a lot of zoning problems I think).

 I know about noise problems but would like to see a good agreement that
 someone is happy with. I would also like to hear from anyone not happy
 with a cell phone company.
 Tom AC5TM

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A