[TowerTalk] Cablevision cable

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cablevision cable
From: (
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:44:23 +0000
our local cable tv company has a direct burial cable-
3/4" which is encased in what looks like about 1" orange
protective sleeve- I am told it is used extensively for
direct burial. I have had the 3/4" regular cable buried
for several years without problem. I know there have
been quite a few threads about TV cable use but I
wondered whether anyone had experience with this
particular product? Pete W2YG

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A