[TowerTalk] Lightning

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning
From: (Bob Ferrey, Jr.)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 11:52:22 -0400
Steve, To play it SAFE, Have a Registered Electrician inspect your
electrical system of your house. I have herd of all kinds of damage in
the walls to wires and outlets.
One fellow I know, The large drainpipe from the bath tub to the basement
was damaged! The lead melted!

> Question: Should I consider my mast to be mechanically compromised ? I
> assume that the galvanizing is gone at these places and may be prone to rust
> now.
>  Anyone out here with experience about this??  Obviously i need to have some
> discussions with the Insurance company.
> de Steve.

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A