[TowerTalk] FD 40M Beams

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FD 40M Beams
From: (
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 16:06:09 EDT
Most of you know that the 40M yagi I referenced in reply to N4CWs FD query was
not a FD installation.  We played around with a 2D operation from W6EEN, handed
out some Qs, and had a general good time.

For those interested in nice antennas, K6XC has put up a few photos on his
website.  I took these shots a few years ago after CQP. The scans are a little
dark, but it was a very nice post contest night with the sun setting, the moon
rising rapidly, and a fellow in a hot air balloon taking to the skys.

N6RT has some of these shots, and a few of his own at:
Scroll down to the W6EEN Photo Album.

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A