[TowerTalk] w2fmi - hmmu50

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] w2fmi - hmmu50
From: (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:58:36 -0700

I just got an HMMU50 UN-UN - it did not come with a
manual and where the impedences should be marked
it just has A, B, C, D, E and F.

I have not looked inside yet - does anyone have a clue
as to what connector is what?

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)                            -- Dave Leeson W6NL

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,