[TowerTalk] 120V AC Electric Winch

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 120V AC Electric Winch
From: (K7HPH)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 15:48:11 -0600
I have been looking for an AC winch to drive my HDX-555 Crank Up. Aside from
the $1,500.00 US Tower Solution, I have seen an AC winch advertised in the
Glen Martin Engineering Catalog that looks like it might do the job.  The
cost is under $600.00 and the 4000 lb capacity should be adequate for the
HDX-555. The problem that I am having is that whenever  I request detailed
specs and mounting dimensions from GM, I only get capacity and cost; which
is what the catalog already shows. Does anyone on the reflector know the
details of this winch? Did Glen Martin have it at Dayton this year? I would
be interested in getting additional information if it is available.

Thanks for the help. 73, Mark...

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A