[TowerTalk] winch and tip over tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] winch and tip over tower
From: (molenda)
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 13:31:11 -0400
Hi folks!  with all this talk of winches, what if I were to winch up my new
60 foot aluminum tower with tilt over base when I needed maintenance or when
a new antenna goes up ?  or should I still climb it .  it is a stand alone
tower ( no guys )  the tower is made by universal.   thanks for your input
John   KB2HUK

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A