[TowerTalk] 2:1 balun

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2:1 balun
From: (Bob Alexander)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 13:35:23 -0500
Since you did not specify narrow or broad band, Ill take the easy route and
make a choke balun out of a length of 75 ohm coax that is 1/4 wavelength
long at
the desired frequency. Connect the 100 ohm load to the end with the choke
and a 50 ohm
line to the other end.  Dont forget to account for velocity factor of the 75
ohm line.

73, Bob, W5AH