[TowerTalk] Telephone Poles??

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telephone Poles??
From: Kevin Hemsley" < (Kevin Hemsley)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:11:03 -0600
I have been looking for poles for a horizontal loop project I've been
planning this summer.  One question I have is how you climb a pole once its
planted?  I'm no Paul Bunion - I'm allergic to spiked boots.  Can you
install climbing spikes in the poles?  If so, any idea where you could get
them, or how you could make some?

Kevin Hemsley

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A