[TowerTalk] Telephone poles

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telephone poles
From: FireBrick" < (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:31:42 -0500
If you are going to put up 4 poles for a horizontal loop, I'd definitely
rent one of those powered bucket lifts.
The ones like the electricians or painters use to reach high stuff.

Here in Chicagoland they rent for about $150/day, delivered and picked up.
I think you can make short work of installing anchors, pulleys and wires.

Lot easier on the feet and legs. And safer too.

"To keep milk from turning sour: Keep it in the cow."

Bill H. in Chicagoland

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A