[TowerTalk] 40m 4 Square

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40m 4 Square
From: (Tom Osborne)
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:30:08 -0700

RichmondP wrote:
> Hello,
> I am in the process of constructing a 40 meter four square and >need advice.

This is an interesting question.
What is the advantage of a 4 square over a 3 vertical array.  I
have a 3 vertical array on 40 and it is switchable in 6 different
directions.  Directivity seems to be very good.  What would be
the advantage of going to a 4 square over a 3 antenna array?  73

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A